Veris utilizes our methodology, based on Benefits Realization, focused on maximizing value for all delivery projects: Value Management (VM). This method provides a collective viewpoint to ensure the right things are being done at the right time throughout the client engagement. This process improves the outcomes of the project beyond those achieved through the usual standards of Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
The Value Management process consists of:
- Scheduled VM sessions throughout the lifecycle of the project at applicable stages and deliverables.
- Facilitated VM sessions by the Veris VM Partner with both the Veris team and the client to review and assess the current status of the project.
- VM Assessment Reports focusing on project well being, area of concern, or challenges, items exceeding expectations, and any action.
- Review of key project deliverables to ensure they are complete, reviewed and signed off per the client and Veris.
- Review of any required Change Management considerations and strategies.