Veris exists to deliver business Results with our clients. Veris achieves this with a team of highly-experienced professionals offering premium business, management and IT consulting services. Delivering results for businesses demand higher levels of expertise and experience.
Due to continued success and growth, we are seeking a Relationship Manager for our Calgary office. This individual will be responsible for ensuring all necessary and appropriate linkages exist between the assigned clients and the various delivery teams within Veris. Over time,, the Relationship Manager will also be responsible for the Veris Value Management process for the assigned client relationships, which focuses on whether Veris and the Client are collectively doing the “right things” and doing it the “right way” and are truly positioned for results. A key focus will be on facilitating and enhancing the Results philosophy of Veris.
The role is fully supported by mature delivery processes, people and technologies.
- Relationship development at three levels:
- Identification of new business requirements within the context of client business results and Veris service offerings
- Risk and issue identification and resolution
- Participation in identification and construction of assignment teams or individuals
- Population of weekly management information reports and trackers
- Participation in weekly relationship management (people and assignments) meetings
- Supporting participation in Veris Value Management process and sessions
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- An understanding of the operational drivers of the client businesses including the ability to develop solutions to address client business Results
- The ability to gain trust and respect from internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to effectively resolve issues and conflicts in a professional manner
- The ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups of individuals, sometime having competing objectives
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively and professionally conveys information verbally and in writing
- Proven relationship builder with unsurpassed interpersonal skills
- A team player who drives toward the achievement of overall organizational goals
- Experience working within the integrated components of the client business environment
- Experience working in a business environment identifying levels of risk, related process or operational improvements
- Proven relationship building experience with business owners, managers or stakeholders at the all levels
- The proven ability to successfully lead issue resolution processes across multiple stakeholder environments
- 7 to 10 years’ experience within business development and/or relationship management
- Preferred to have some practical consulting experience
- Experience working within two or more of the following industries a considerable asset: Healthcare, Government, Energy, Oil & Gas, Retail/Wholesale, Supply Chain, Public & Private sectors
- A university degree, preferably in IT Solutions, Healthcare Management, Business or a related discipline; or a combination of equivalent education and experience
Interested, Apply Online
We thank all candidates for responding. Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration. Only those candidates legally entitled to work in Canada may be chosen for an interview.