Veris understands that companies today continuously strive to improve their processes for better performance and to maintain or improve the organizations competitive advantage. However, organizations also need to realize that certain cultural barriers or willingness for change may exist, keeping or hampering the desired change from taking place. Unless organizations identify and mitigate cultural and process barriers, organizational transformation remains hindered.
Veris utilizes Prosci’ ADKAR¹ Change Management methodology for implementing and sustaining change with in an organization. ADKAR is a goal-oriented change management model that allows change management teams to focus their activities on specific business results. The ADKAR focuses on five key goals:
- Awareness of the need to change;
- Desire to participate and support the change;
- Knowledge of how to change and what the change looks like;
- Ability to implement the change on a day-to-day basis; and
- Reinforcement to keep the change in place.
¹ Prosci and ADKAR are Registered Trade Marks of Prosci Inc.